Saturday, May 15, 2010

What to do...

Well, Employment Insurance (EI) has cut me off from receiving money. I would need more working hours in order to get EI again and since I'm going back to school between August and October, I will not be receiving EI during that time as well. So I'm pretty much F#cked. Yes.. with a capitol "F"...

Although it's sunny here in Vancouver, it's gonna be rainy days for me for quite a long time.. how long? Well, pretty much until after my Olympic run. How am I going to do it? Well one thing for sure is that I'm just gonna go into dept. Yes, more dept... Olympics + Canadian = Dept! Well, I'm hoping to get a job at the electrical department soon at RONA. Hopefully they will give me a job with the hours I want... but if not, I'm really not sure what I can do..

Suggestions?....

1 comment:

  1. I hear that BadmintonLife.com is looking for writers/contributors, maybe you should talk to them about writing for them????

    ReplyDelete