Thursday, June 10, 2010

New job and means of transportation!

So I got interviewed yesterday to work at Posh Broadway! Got a call that same night and now I am gonna start training as a host on Monday night! Gonna work my ass off and climb the ladder to become a server or more! I'm excited to start working at my favourite restaurant to eat at!

I also started biking my way to ClearOne for training. It's quite the ride.. around 9km one way!! It takes me around 25 minutes biking there because it's all downhill on cambie street but it takes me an extra 10 minutes back cuz it's ALL UPHILL! So I biked there and back twice today cuz I like to come home to make a hot lunch and nap. It's great exercise! I can really feel my legs burn when I ride up for 10 minutes on Cambie St. It really sucked riding to ClearOne in the afternoon because it was pouring rain! My shorts was drenched completely through! Luckily I was smart and brought a change of clothes! Let's see how much money I can save a month by biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment